If you want to enjoy the real Greek island life in an authentic environment with lots of sea, sun and culture without mass tourism then Kythira might be the place for you. We would love to welcome you in our guesthouse Xenonas Fos ke Choros.
(guesthouse light and space) is a small traditional boutique hotel with only 4 luxury guest rooms. It is positioned in the heart of the island of Kythira, in a natural environment, right in between the two picturesque villages of Aroniadika and Pitsinades.
Each guest room has its own spacious private terrace with panoramic views of the Ionian sea and large parts of the island. In the evening you can watch the sun, sinking in the sea.
the island of the goddess Aphrodite, mysterious and magical with an impressive natural beauty. Because of it’s secluded location, at the point where the Ionian, Aegean and Cretan sea meet, it has kept it’s own unique identity. Beautiful beaches, hiking paths, traditional villages, waterfalls, castles, delicious food and friendly people are awaiting you!
From the guesthouse it is only a 300 meters walking to the cosy village kafenion of Aroniadika, Grigorakis. Just a little further down the road you will find the restaurant Souvlike and also a large supermarket. In the vicinity there are several other good restaurants. Potamos is the most important village in the northern part of the island and is located approximately 4 km from the guesthouse. It has all the facilities you need, such as a postoffice, ATM-machines, supermarkets, shops, kafenions, and restaurants. Every sunday morning the local market takes place in the village square. This is a real social happening where the islanders come from near and far to present their merchandise. While enjoying a Greek coffee or a tsipouro they review and discuss the events of the past week.
Some of the most beautiful beaches on the island are located within 15/20 minutes drive from the guesthouse.
|PERIOD||PRICE PER NIGHT SUITE||PRICE PER NIGHT STUDIO|
|APRIL UNTIL JUNE||€ 100,00||€ 85,00|
|JULY||€ 115,00||€ 95,00|
|AUGUST||€ 155,00||€ 115,00|
|SEPTEMBER UNTIL NOVEMBER||€ 100,00||€ 85,00|
|DECEMBER UNTIL MARCH||CLOSED||CLOSED|
MINIMUM LENGHT OF STAY: 5 nights
BEDLINEN AND TOWELS: Included. Will be changed every 3 to 4 days
LAUNDRY SERVICE: € 10,00 per laundry washing, drying and ironing
PETS: Not allowed
CHECK-IN: on day of arrival from 15:00
CHECK-OUT: on day of departure until 11:30
25 % of the total reservation amount (minimum 1 night). Payment within 1 week upon receipt of the booking confirmation.
– up to 6 weeks before arrival – reservation deposit is refundable (minus bank fees)
– between 6 and 3 weeks before arrival – cancellation fee 100 % of the reservation deposit
– between 3 and 1 week before arrival – cancellation fee 50 % of the total reservation amount
– less than 1 week before arrival – cancellation fee 100 % of the total reservation amount
On request. Will be served on the room. Choice of:
– Fruit and yogurt breakfast with coffee/thee – € 6,50 per person per day.
– Omelet with toast, marmalade, fresh orange juice and coffee/thee – € 8,00 per person per day.
– Full breakfast with fruit, yogurt, bread, egg-dish, sweet and savory pita’s, marmalade, cheese, olives, fresh orange juice and coffee/thee – € 12,50 per person per day.
Guesthouse Xenonas Fos ke Choros
80200 Potamos PO box 3
MHTE (EOT) 0207K123K0194001
Because of the Corona virus restrictions we are currently closed, but we are glad to inform you that we will be opened from 19 June 2020.
Greece opens again its gates to foreign tourists without tests and quarantine on 15 June 2020. However, only citizens from some 20 countries* will be initially allowed. Restrictions for travelers from other countries will be lifted gradually from 1 July 2020 on. Please contact us for more information.
* List of countries allowed from 15 June 2020: Germany, Israel, Cyprus and Bulgaria. The names of the other countries will be published in the next days.