This beautifully restored tiny farmhouse is ideal for a romantic coastal retreat. It is located next to the archaeological site of the Chousti cave. Here you find yourself in the middle of nature with no direct neighbors, even though it is just a few hundred meters walking to the white sandy beaches of Diakofti, the ferryport of Kythira and all the local restaurants and bars.
The stone built house has a traditional barrel vaulted ceiling and consists of one room which comprises a sitting area, a comfortable (lounge) bed, a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious bathroom. The large terrace offers sweeping views of the Mediterranean sea.
Room size 24 m2
Terrace size 70 m2 with stone table, benches and 2 deckchairs
White polished cement floors, kitchen and bathroom
Heating by means of an electric heater and cooling by fan
Nespresso coffee machine
Mosquito net available for terrace
|PRICE PER NIGHT
|JANUARY UNTIL JUNE
|JULY UNTIL SEPTEMBER
|OCTOBER UNTIL DECEMBER
* Costs final cleaning € 50,00
MINIMUM LENGHT OF STAY: 7 nights
BEDLINEN AND TOWELS: Included. Will be changed every 3 to 4 days
LAUNDRY: washingmachine available
PETS: Not allowed
CLEANING FEE: € 50,00
CHECK-IN: on day of arrival from 15:00
CHECK-OUT: on day of departure until 11:30
25 % of the total reservation amount (minimum 1 night). Payment within 1 week upon receipt of the booking confirmation.
– up to 8 weeks before arrival – reservation deposit is refundable (minus bank fees)
– between 8 and 4 weeks before arrival – cancellation fee 100 % of the reservation deposit
– between 4 and 1 week before arrival – cancellation fee 50 % of the total reservation amount
– less than 1 week before arrival – cancellation fee 100 % of the total reservation amount
Keep in mind that the property is in the middle of nature:
– The last 400 meters from the village to the house is an uneven dirt road. It is not recommended for low ground clearance cars, but it can be navigated safely with a standard vehicle by driving cautiously and at a slow pace. Nevertheless, we recommend opting for a car with a higher ground clearance or a 4×4 for a smoother journey.
– In the surrounding area a local beekeeper keeps his hives. But there is no nuisance what so ever.